Public Education Advocates for Christian Equity empowers traditionally-minded parents to:
- build positive relations with their schools
- help educators understand the needs of their faith community
- work with the schools to develop realistic and relevant learning accommodations
P.E.A.C.E. works with religious organizations, parents, government representatives, and publicly-funded school systems to understand, be informed, and improve communication around the issue of sensitive curriculum.
- a) We live in a multi-value-system world and need to accept those who live by different values, worldviews and beliefs
- b) Families who raise their child(ren) from traditional or faith perspectives need a learning environment that respects the teachings of the home, preventing conflict in the mind(s) of the child(ren) about what is right or wrong for them
- Inform about
- a) The policies and learning which may be deemed sensitive
- b) Educational resources to address the issues and provide a quality education that connects the learning in the classroom with the cultural and spiritual understandings of the child(ren)
- c) The tools to help families communicate their values, faith and worldview to publicly-funded school systems
- Improve communication between parents and schools about potentially sensitive learning and the values of the home.